Machine Ratio – Out Now
IHL are excited to announce the release of another new feature, Machine Ratio, developed to assist venues in calculating their allocation of machine ratios when they reopen with socially distancing measures in place.
IHL have been operating since 2015 and have during this time developed and released a number of applications / features within their tablet based platform SmartHub. Already with a network of over over 700 venues across the gaming sector, we are now established as one of the leading compliance solutions providers to the industry. For us, its simple, everything we do is to ‘PROTECT THE PLAYERS’ and as an independent organisation we are in a great position to be able to make a difference.
Our suite of features already widely adopted include
- SmartEXCLUSION – Paperless Self-Exclusion
- SmartALERT – Real-Time incident sharing
- SmartINTERACTION – Customer Interaction
- SmartINCIDENT – In-venue incident logging
- AV Log – In-venue Age Verification logging
- AML Log – In-Venue Anti-Money Laundering reporting
- Test Purchase – Venue Test Purchasing
- Compliance – Access to Compliance Support
- ADR – Support Services for disputes
- NEW – Daily Checks – Bespoke venue checklists
- NEW – Check In – Simply location recording
- NEW – Accident Reporting – Paperless Accident Reporting
- NEW – Machine Ratio – Instant calculations
We have a number of packages to suit all Operators, please take a look, or contact us and we can discuss your needs.
New SmartHub Features
Create bespoke in-venue checklists to streamline operations and manage centrally in the SmartHub Dashboard
Simple and Instant Machine Ratio calculations feature allowing you to manage your in-venue ratio’s
Digital Accident reporting, allowing HR to manage and control accident reporting across your venue estate